The Applied Biosystems® GeneAmp® 9700 Base Module is specifically designed for reliable PCR. The GeneAmp® 9700 Base Module requires a Sample Block Module for operation. We offer Sample Block Modules
in a variety of formats for your convenience. We also offer pre-packaged GeneAmp® Base Modules with a Sample Block Module
(1 Base Module and 1 Sample Block Module) for simplified ordering.
• Request a Demo of a GeneAmp® PCR System 9700
• View more information about Applied Biosystems® Thermal Cyclers
• Interchangeable sample block modules for greater flexibility
• Gold-plated silver blocks for high speed 5°C⁄sec average heating⁄cooling rate of block
• Aluminum sample blocks designed for routine PCR and cycle sequencing
• Gold-plated silver block provides maximum durability
Aluminum Block for Flexibility
The 96-Well GeneAmp® PCR System 9700 can now be used with Gold-plated Silver and Aluminum Sample Block Modules. The aluminum block has been designed for routine use of PCR reactions and cycle sequencing in a conventional 8 X 12 well format. This allows the 96-well 9700 system to be used in 9600 emulation mode and standard mode.
Gold Block for High Performance
The gold-plated silver sample block has been engineered for maximum performance and durability, utilizing a rapid heat transfer design of electroformed silver to maximize heating⁄cooling rates and goldplating for maximum durability. This allows the gold-plated silver 96-well 9700 system to be used in MAX Mode (5°C ⁄ sec average heating⁄cooling of block) and 9600 emulation mode.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.