The Applied Biosystems® GeneAmp® PCR System 9700 is specifically designed for reliable PCR. The GeneAmp® PCR System 9700 consists of a base module and one of many interchangeable sample block modules. The Auto-Lid Dual 384-Well GeneAmp® PCR System 9700 is designed for use with 384-well reaction plates for high-throughput PCR, cloning, and cycle sequencing applications.Request a DemoKey Highlights:
• Compact design maximizes bench space
• Two 384-well sample blocks for high-throughput applications
• Interchangeable sample blocks for greater flexibility
• Graphical user interface enables simple programming
• RS485 and PCMCIA communication ports for easy upgradesHigh Throughput
The Dual 384-Well GeneAmp® PCR System 9700 has been designed as a high-throughput thermal cycler, combining reliability and performance in a versatile and compact instrument. With two 384-well sample blocks, the system runs 768 reactions simultaneously. The complete system includes the System 9700 Base Module and the Dual 384-Well Sample Block Module; however, base and sample block modules may also be purchased separately.For Research Use Only.
Not for use in diagnostic procedures.