Introducing TransFix® Reagent - a whole blood preservative that stabilizes leukocytes and preserves antigenic sites for future cellular analysis (Figure 1). Now it's simple to batch-process multiple samples in order to optimize laboratory workflow. Additionally, blood that has been stabilized with TransFix® Reagent can be collected and transported to other sites for analysis. TransFix® Reagent is:
• Easy to use-just add to whole blood, mix, and store for up to 10 days at 4°C
• Cost effective-batch samples to optimize laboratory work-flow while maintaining sample integrity
• Proven-multiple publications demonstrate its effectiveness at preserving a broad range of cellular antigens (Table 1)
• Convenient-compatible with EDTA (K3), ACD, and heparin anticoagulants
• Flexible-preserves a wide range of samples, including human, mouse, rat, sheep, pig, and more
1. Barnett, D. et al. (1999) Cytometry 38:88;
2. Jani, I.V. et al. (2001) J Immunol Methods 257:145;
3. Bergeron, M. et al. (2002) Cytometry 50:86.
TransFix® Reagent is a proprietary whole blood stabilization solution, and is a general purpose reagent (GPR).
TransFix® is a registered trademark of Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.