FluoSpheres® Microsphere Specifications:
- Label (Ex/Em): Luminescent europium (365/610)
- Nominal bead diameter: 0.2 µm
- Surface modification: Europium+NeutrAvidin
- Solids: 0.5%
Among our complete offering of fluorescent microspheres products, you’ll find beads with these variations:
- Ten fluorescent colors
- Ten nominal bead diameters: 0.02 µm, 0.04 µm, 0.1 µm, 0.2 µm, 0.5 µm, 1.0 µm, 2.0 µm, 4.0 µm, 10.0 µm, and 15.0 µm
- Four surface modifications for protein coupling: carboxylate, sulfate, aldehyde-sulfate, amine
- Microspheres that are additionally precoupled with streptavidin, NeutrAvidin, biotin, europium, and platinum
We also offer hundreds of choices for UltraClean™ surfactant-free microspheres for research and commercial applications.
We’ll Make a Custom Microsphere Product for You
We will prepare custom orders upon request. For example, FluoSpheres® beads can be prepared with intensities that are lower than those of our regular selection, a desirable feature in some multicolor applications. Our custom conjugation service is efficient and confidential, and we stand by the quality of our work. We are ISO 9001:2000 certified.
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human therapeutic or diagnostic use.