OxyBURST® Green H2
DCFDA succinimidyl ester (2',7'-dichlorodihydrofluorescein diacetate, SE) is an amine-reactive assay reagent that can be used to prepare oxidation-sensitive conjugates of a wide variety of biomolecules and particles, including antibodies, antigens, peptides, proteins, dextrans, bacteria, yeast and polystyrene microspheres. Following conjugation to amines, the two acetates of OxyBURST® Green H2
DCFDA can be removed by treatment with hydroxylamine at neutral pH to yield the dihydrofluorescein conjugate. OxyBURST® Green H2
DCFDA conjugates are nonfluorescent until they are oxidized to the corresponding fluorescein derivatives.ROS Indicator Specifications:
• Ex/Em: ~492–495/517–527 nm
• Product is air sensitive and should be stored under dry argon or nitrogen
• Product may be dissolved in DMSO, DMF, or ethanol for use
• Indicator is cell permeant (cell loading protocols are available in the literature)
• Fluorescence can be monitored using a flow cytometer, fluorometer, microplate reader, or fluorescence microscope, using excitation sources and filters appropriate for fluoresceinFind More ROS Indicators
We offer an assortment of Molecular Probes® products for the generation of reactive oxygen species (ROS), including singlet oxygen, superoxide, hydroxyl radical and various peroxide and hydroperoxides, as well as for their fluorometric detection in solution. Review Generating and Detecting Reactive Oxygen Species—Section 18.2
in the Molecular Probes® Handbook for more information on these products.
For Research Use. Not for human or animal therapeutic or diagnostic use.