- Qualified—helps reduce your burden in qualifying reagents for regulatory submission in cell therapy applications
- Highly Pure—minimizes interference from other proteins or contaminants
- Active—get more results with less protein
Simplified Transition into Clinical Research
GIBCO® Cell Therapy Systems (CTS™) products are of high quality and supplied with harmonized documentation such as Certificates of Analysis, Certificates of Origin, and access to authorization letters for our Drug Master Files, as appropriate. The GIBCO® CTS™ product line enables you to reduce your burden in qualifying reagents during your transition from research applications to clinical applications.
To help verify that GIBCO® CTS™ Recombinant growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity, along with structural homogeneity, to help ensure a biologically active protein. The purity of each GIBCO® CTS™ recombinant growth factor is verified by SDS-PAGE to be over 95% pure and to have endotoxin levels below 0.1 ng/μg.
High Biological Activity
All GIBCO® CTS™ Recombinant growth factors are verified for activity. Each lot has its own ED50 determined using an activity assay based on a specific function of the growth factor. The activity of our IL6 CTS™ Recombinant Human growth factor is determined by the dose-dependent proliferation of mouse B9 cells to have an ED50 range of 0.008–0.02 ng/mL (specific activity: 1.25 x 10^8–5.0 x 10^7 units/mg). Optimal concentration for individual applications should be determined by a dose response assay.
- Learn More About GIBCO® Cell Therapy Systems (CTS™) Products
- Cell Therapy Systems Technical Support Web Page
- Our Full Collection of GIBCO® CTS™ Growth Factors
- Our Full Collection of GIBCO® Growth Factors