Copy and paste this HTML to embed a link in your website
Paste link in email or IM
The TOP10F' genotype is identical to TOP10 with the addition of an F' episome. The F' episome carries the tetracycline resistance gene and allows isolation of single-stranded DNA from vectors that have an f1 origin of replication. In addition, the F' carries the lacIq repressor for inducible expression from trc, tac, and lac promoters using IPTG. TOP10F' require IPTG induction for blue/white color screening.
The TOP10F' genotype offers the following features:
• hsdR for efficient transformation of unmethylated DNA from PCR amplifications
• mcrA for efficient transformation of methylated DNA from genomic preparations
• lacZΔM15 for blue/white color screening of recombinant clones
• endA1 for cleaner preparations of DNA and better results in downstream applications due to the elimination of non-specific digestion by Endonuclease I
• recA1 for reduced occurrence of non-specific recombination in cloned DNA
• lacIq repressor for inducible expression from trc, tac, and lac promoters
Note: This kit contains enough electrocompetent cells for 60 × 40 µl reactions. Please see the product manual for reaction scale recommendations.
If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Life Technologies websites. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time at the bottom of this page.
To access this page, please close your session and log into the PunchOut session again. You will need to provide an email address on the sign-in page.Please note if you are a punchout to supply center customer, and are viewing this message, your procurement system does not provide the required information to access this tool. Please contact your procurement system administrator for further instructions.