SUPERase• In™ RNase Inhibitor is a protein-based inhibitor of nonhuman origin that noncovalently binds and inhibits the most common and troublesome RNases, including RNase A, B, C, 1, and T1. Features of SUPERase• In™ RNase Inhibitor:
• Completely removes RNase contamination from glass and plastic surfaces
• Excels at removing high levels of RNase contamination where similar products fail
• Proven effective at removing high concentrations of dried-on RNase A
• Ideal for cleaning work surfaces, pipettors, and equipment that must be RNase-free
SUPERase• In™ RNase Inhibitor can be used in any application where RNase contamination could be problematic. Because it inhibits a broader range of RNases than traditional RNase inhibitors, SUPERase• In™ is the most effective RNase inhibitor available, providing a higher level of protection against degradation.
SUPERase• In™ does not interfere with other enzymes such as RNA polymerases, reverse transcriptase, or Taq DNA polymerase. Additionally, SUPERase• In™ is active up to 65°C and over a pH range of 5.5 to 8.5.
If you are plannning to use this product with standard antibody purification methods, please contact our technical support to discuss experimental design.
SUPERase• In™ RNase Inhibitor at 1 U/µL will block the degradation of 0.1 µg/µL labeled RNA by 2.5 pg/µL of RNase A, 2.5 pg/µL of RNase I, and 0.0075 U/µL of RNase T1, for 4 hours at 37°C, in 20 mM Tris-HCl, pH 7.5, 50 mM NaCl, 1 mM EDTA. Analysis is by denaturing PAGE. SUPERase
• In is currently the only ribonuclease inhibitor for which the unit activity is defined by such a functional assay.