Advantages of TargetSeq™ Exome Enrichment Kit
- Optimized target enrichment using a simple bead-based protocol for your 5500 Genetic Analyzer pipeline
- Integrated workflow with the AB Library Builder™ System for automation and LifeScope™ Genomic Analysis Solution for data analysis
- Cost-effective capture and robust multiplexing attained by pooling of up to 4 samples at the pre-enrichment step resulting in a price per sample cost as low as $125 (€99).
- Low DNA input - as low as 125ng of library per sample when performing multiplexed capture.
Proven turn-key solutions for targeted resequencing which meet rigid specifications and are economical on a per-sample cost basis. More relevant content including both predicted and validated genes covering >98% of Consensus Coding Sequences (CCDS) (37.3Mb Exon Target; 45.1Mb probe coverage). With in-depth development and optimization by the team at HGSC, Baylor College of Medicine, such specifications are achieved:
- Evenness in coverage as measured by % of reads covered at 10x and 20x depth.
- Number of SNPs detected at 10x and 20x coverage depths as compared to competitive products
- Percent of SNP concordance with dbSNP at 10x and 20x coverage depths as compared to competitive products
TargetSeq™ enrichment products are optimized to provide exceptional and economical performance when combined with SOLiD® Libraries, the AB Library Builder™ automated library construction instrument, and SOLiD® 4 or 5500 Series Genetic Analysis Systems. TargetSeq™ Enrichment Kits are one of the first products to endorse multiplex sample capture (4-plex) using library bar-coding and pre-capture sample pooling which dramatically lowers the per sample costs and simplifies the workflow.
Low Sample Input Required for Efficient Exome Enrichment
TargetSeq Exome enrichment kits employ a multiplex capture protocol that requires as little as 125ng of each individual library, helping to conserve precious clinical research samples. The TargetSeq protocol also leverages bar-coded fragment libraries to enable fast, efficient, and economical sample enrichment prior to exome sequencing.
For Research Use Only. Not intended for any animal or human therapeutic or diagnostic use.