GIBCO® CD EfficientFeed™ C AGT™ nutrient supplement is a dry format single part supplement for fed batch addition to the culture of multiple cell lines. This product is designed to work with GS CHO cell lines as a single feed without the need for additional GS supplements. CD EfficientFeed™ C AGT™ nutritient supplement is an animal origin-free, chemically defined formulation that contains no proteins, hydrolysates, or components of incompletely defined composition.
The AGT™ format is designed for large scale manufacturing and ease of use.
• Up to 2.5 – 6 Fold increases versus batch culture – higher concentration of key components
• Higher productivity in GS CHO and other selected cell lines
• Avoid issues associated with the use of hydrolysates and other alternatives while gaining superior performance
• Simplify scale-up by leveraging the value of AGT™ simple reconstitution
• Ready for larger scale use with convenient packaging options (1 L, 10 L, and 100 L)
• No components of animal origin, minimizing the opportunity for introduction of adventitious agents and facilitating the regulatory processWhich EfficientFeed™ Nutrient Supplement to Choose?
Consider CD EfficientFeed™ C AGT™ supplement
• You want higher productivity in GS CHO and other selected cell lines
• You are currently using CD FortiCHO™ as your base cell growth medium
• You are using a base medium with greater than 6 g/L glucose or a hydrolysate at day 0
Consider CHO CD EfficientFeed™ A supplement
• You are currently using CD OptiCHO™ as your base cell growth medium
Consider CHO CD EfficientFeed™ B supplement
• You are currently using CD CHO as your base cell growth medium
Consider the CHO CD Efficient Feed™ Kit
• You are using a base medium with less than 6 g/L glucose and no hydrolysate at day 0Increased Titers
EfficientFeed™ supplements have been shown to provide fold increases in titers versus batch culture, and are an excellent starting point for process development. Furthermore, it does not require addition of a GS Supplement when used in CHO cell lines expressing endogenous glutamine synthetase.Simple Scale-Up and Cost Savings
The ability to scale up in a dry format provides ease of handling and storage in manufacturing and other bioprocess settings. With AGT™ (Advanced Granulation Technology™) dry format, it is possible to store and use the product even more easily and safely than traditional dry format products. CD EfficientFeed™ C AGT™ supplement is offered in 1 L, 10 L and 100 L packaging that allows scale-up as a seamless process, as well as allow for cost savings when purchasing production level volumes.AGT™ Format Ease of Use
CD EfficientFeed™ C AGT™ Nutrient Supplement delivers dry format scale-up convenience as single part AGT dry format. For more details, consult the supporting documents provided below.
For research or further manufacturing use. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.