The NCode™ VILO™ miRNA cDNA Synthesis Kit is part of a novel quantitative assay that provides flexibility, sensitivity, and specificity when quantitating miRNA expression. The system combines a carefully optimized polyadenylation reaction with the market-leading reverse transcriptase, SuperScript® III RT, in a universal first-strand cDNA synthesis reaction. Tried and tested SuperScript® III Reverse Transcriptase is formulated in an enhanced buffer system to provide you with the most reliable firststrand synthesis and higher cDNA yields, with sensitivity and accurate quantitation from 10pg to 1 µg of total RNA input.The universal first -strand cDNA synthesis allows for detection of mRNA species, including GAPDH, or other reference genes, from the same cDNA sample. The miRNA-specific amplification occurs during the subsequent PCR reaction, in which the sequence of the miRNA of interest is used as the target-specific PCR primer. Novel miRNA or other small RNA sequences can be easily designed by following simple design rules. The NCode™ VILO™ miRNA cDNA Synthesis Kit provides:
• A flexible assay for quantitating almost any miRNA as soon as the sequence is discovered
• Sensitive detection over a broad range of input miRNA quantities, from 10pg to 1 µg
• Ability to profile closely related miRNA templates The NCode™ VILO™ miRNA
• Fast-activating, antibody-mediated Platinum® Taq DNA Polymerase in association with the brighter and less PCR-inhibitory SYBR® GreenER™ dye - complete, rapid activation provides the best sensitivity and reproducibility
• Flexible format with ROX premixed or separate - designed to work with default instrument protocols on a wide range of high-throughput fast instruments (e.g., AB 7500 Fast, AB 7900 HT Fast, AB StepOne, Roche LightCycler® 480, Corbett Rotor-Gene™)
• Significantly reduced carryover contamination with UDG carryover protection - uracil-DNA-glycosylase (UDG)/dUTP incorporated in all kits cDNA Synthesis Kit is available separately as well as in a kit format with the NCode™ EXPRESS SYBR® GreenER™ qPCR Reagent System. The NCode™ EXPRESS SYBR® GreenER™ miRNA qRT-PCR Kits incorporate proven Invitrogen enzymes and the newest SYBR® GreenER™ dye now specifically tailored to deliver superior results on high-throughput, fast-cycling instruments for your SYBR®-based qPCR experiments.