- Maintains similar phenotype and function (e.g. cytokine secretion profile) of polyclonally activated and cultured T cells as observed for conventional serum supplemented medium.
- Consistent performance in supporting T cell expansion.
- Supports high density T cell culture (e.g. > 3x106 CD3+ T cells⁄ml) in static culture
- Minimizing the needs to handle purchasing, storage, qualification of serum and thus reducing variability and costs
- More rapid T cell expansion and thus reducing cycle time and improving productivity
- Complete serum free, xenofree media allowing for a seamless transition from research to clinical applications and minimizing regulatory workload.
For Research Use or Manufacturing of Cell, Gene, or Tissue-Based Products.
For human ex vivo tissue and cell culture processing applications.