- Easy to run sandwich ELISA
- Flexible kit format
- Rapid 1.5 hour incubation protocol after adding samples
The Mouse Immunoglobulin Isotyping kit is a solid phase sandwich Enzyme Linked Immuno Sorbent Assay (ELISA). The kit has six monoclonal capture antibodies recognizing specific isotypes (IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b, IgG3, IgM, and IgA). These are provided as six separate solutions. After coating the capture antibodies overnight and blocking the plates, controls/samples and biotinylated detector antibodies (anti-mouse kappa or anti-mouse lambda) are added to appropriate wells. After washing, streptavidin-HRP is added, followed by addition of chromogenic substrate. The bound enzyme acts upon the substrate to produce a colored product; the color intensity is directly proportional to the concentration of IgG present in the original specimen.
Flexible Kit Format The capture antibodies come in vials and are not pre-coated onto the 96-well plate, allowing you to tailor the assay to your needs.
The Mouse IgG Isotyping ELISA Kit (96 tests x 6) Contains these Reagents, Buffers, and Supplies:
- Ms IgG Controls, 6 lyophilized vials
- Ms IgG1 Capture Antibody (100X), 1 vial x 0.125 ml
- Ms IgG2a Capture Antibody (100X), 1 vial x 0.125 ml
- Ms IgG2b Capture Antibody (100X), 1 vial x 0.125 ml
- Ms IgG3 Capture Antibody (100X), 1 vial x 0.125 ml
- Ms IgA Capture Antibody (100X), 1 vial x 0.125 ml
- Ms IgM Capture Antibody (100X), 1 vial x 0.125 ml
- Biotinylated anti-mouse λ Detector Antibody (100x), 1 vial x 0.4 ml
- Biotinylated anti-mouse κ Detector Antibody (100x), 1 vial x 0.4 ml
- Streptavidin-HRP (Horseradish Peroxidase) (100X), 1 x 0.75 ml
- Diluent Buffer, 6 bottle x 25 ml
- Blocking Buffer, 6 bottle x 150 ml
- Wash Buffer concentrate (25X), 1 x 100 ml
- Stabilized chromogen, TMB, 3 bottles x 25 ml
- Stop Solution, 1 x 25 ml
- Plate covers, 18
Each ELISA kit is validated for sensitivity, specificity, precision, and lot-to-lot consistency. See protocol insert for more information on validation.
Part of the Life Technologies ELISA Kit Family—YourAssurance of Quality
We have a broad menu of ELISA kits targeted to disease-related proteins. With excellent sensitivity, proven specificity, and consistent performance, these optimized ELISA kits offer you a choice when it comes to getting physiologically relevant and quantitative results.
Learn more about ELISA Kits
Learn more about other Immunoassays
For research use only. Not intended for any animal or human therapeutic or diagnostic use.