This purified ABfinity™ recombinant rabbit anti-SUMO-3 monoclonal antibody is specific to human, mouse, and rat SUMO-3 protein. Based on sequence identity and similarity, reactivity to chimpanzee and rhesus monkey is expected. SUMO-3 is also known as Small Ubiquitin-Related Modifier protein. ABfinity™ recombinant rabbit anti-SUMO-3 monoclonal antibody is used in western blotting, flow cytometry, immunofluorescence, and immunohistochemistry applications.
• Applications: Validated applications for this rabbit anti-SUMO-3 for monoclonal antibody are western blotting, flow cytometry, immunofluorescence, and immunohistochemistry.
• Host Species and Isotype: The host species and isotype of the antibody is rabbit IgG.
• Clone ID of Monoclonal Antibody (mAb): The rabbit anti-SUMO-3 monoclonal antibody clone is 1H9L17.
• Reactivity: Reacts with human, mouse, and rat SUMO-3.
• Product Size: Rabbit anti-SUMO-3 monoclonal antibody is available in a 100 µg size.
Small ubiquitin-related modifier proteins (SUMO-1, SUMO-2 and SUMO-3) are members of the ubiquitin-like protein family. SUMO-3 regulates Amyloid β generation, and may be critical in the onset or progression of Alzheimer's disease. SUMO-2/3 forms poly-(SUMO) chains, which is conjugated to topoisomerase II and APP, and regulates chromosomal segregation, progression of Alzheimer's disease, and cellular responses to environmental stress. SUMO-1, 2, and 3 proteins localize to the nuclear membrane, nuclear bodies, and cytoplasm, respectively. SUMOylation is essential for mammalian cell cycle regulation, and SUMO-2/3 localizes to centromeres and condensed chromosomes where it binds CENP-E.