This purified ABfinity™ recombinant rabbit PYK2 monoclonal antibody is specific to human PYK2. Protein tyrosine kinase (PYK2) is also known as PKB, PTK, CAKB, FAK2, PYK2, CADTK, FADK2, and RAFTK. This rabbit anti-PYK2 monoclonal antibody can be used in applications such as flow cytometry, immunocytochemistry, immunofluorescence, and immunohistochemistry.
• Applications: Validated applications for rabbit anti-PYK2 monoclonal antibody are flow cytometry, immunofluorescence, and immunohistochemistry.
• Host Species and Isotype: The host species of the antibody is rabbit IgG.
• Clone ID of Monoclonal Antibody (mAb): The rabbit anti-PYK2 monoclonal antibody clone is 9H12L1.
• Reactivity: Reacts with human PYK2.
• Product Size: Rabbit anti-PYK2 monoclonal antibody is available in a 100 µg size.
Proline-rich/Ca2+-activated tyrosine kinase (Pyk2) 125 kDa is a member of the FAK family of non-receptor, proline-rich PTK's. Pyk2 signaling is initiated by a variety of extracellular stimuli including integrin ligation, surface marker ligation (e.g. CD3, CD28, TCR, or VCAM), bioactive peptides, growth factors, cytokines, chemokines, and certain stress stimuli. Pyk2 is involved in the regulation of vesicular transport, osteoclastic bone resorption, modulation of ion channels, T- and B-cell receptor signaling, and cell death. Pyk2 is phosphorylated on multiple tyrosine residues, which can regulate pathway selection and enzyme activity. This antibody recognizes total Pyk2.