This purified ABfinity™ recombinant rabbit anti-T-bet monoclonal antibody reacts with human T-bet. Based on sequence identity and similarity, reactivity to chimpanzee, rhesus monkey, mouse, rat, equine, canine, and bovine is expected. T-bet is also known as TBX21 (T-box transcription factor). ABfinity™ recombinant rabbit anti-T-bet monoclonal antibody is used in western blotting, flow cytometry, immunofluorescence, and immunohistochemistry applications.
• Applications: Validated applications for this rabbit anti-T-bet monoclonal antibody are western blotting, flow cytometry, immunofluorescence, and immunohistochemistry.
• Host Species and Isotype: The host species and isotype of the antibody is rabbit IgG.
• Clone ID of Monoclonal Antibody (mAb): The monoclonal antibody clone is 16H4L5.
• Reactivity: Reacts with human T-bet.
• Product Size: ABfinity™ Recombinant rabbit anti-T-bet monoclonal antibody is available in a 100 µg size.
T-bet, also known as TBX21, is a T-cell specific transcription factor containing a single T-box DNA-binding domain. It controls the expression of the TH1 cytokine, interferon-gamma. Both Th1 and Th17 cells are crucial in immune regulation and autoimmune disease development. T-bet initiates Th1 lineage development from naive Th precursor cells and directs T-cell differentiation to Th1 versus Th17. T-bet is cooperating with Stat4 (signal tranducer and activator of transcription 4) in programming chromatin architecture for Th1 gene expression. Genetic variations in T-bet are associated with susceptibility to aspirin-induced asthma and nasal polyps.