This purified ABfinity™ recombinant rabbit anti-PLC-gamma [pY783] monoclonal antibody is specific to human PLC-gamma [pY783]. Rabbit anti-PLC-gamma [pY783] is specific for pY783 and does not recognize non-phosphorylated PLC-gamma protein. Phospholipase C-gamma 1 (PLCG1) is also known as PLC1, NCKAP3, PLC-II, PLC148, and PLCγ1. This rabbit anti-PLC-gamma [pY783] monoclonal antibody is used in western blotting and flow cytometry applications.
• Applications: Validated applications for this rabbit anti-PLC-gamma [pY783] monoclonal antibody are western blotting and flow cytometry.
• Host Species and Isotype: The host species and isotype of the antibody is rabbit IgG.
• Clone ID of Monoclonal Antibody (mAb): The rabbit anti-PLC-gamma [pY783] monoclonal antibody clone is C-p1p2-39H16L83.
• Reactivity: Reacts with human PLC-gamma [pY783].
• Product Size: Rabbit anti-PLC-gamma [pY783] monoclonal antibody is available in a 100 µg size.
PLC-gamma [pY783] is encoded by the PLCG1 gene, also known as PLC1, NCKAP3, PLC-II, PLC148, and PLCγ1. Phospholipase C-gamma 1 (PLCG1), one of two isoforms of the PLC-gamma subtype, is a tyrosine kinase substrate that catalyzes the hydrolysis of phosphatidylinositol 4,5-bisphosphate to inositol 1,4,5-triphosphate and diacylglycerol, which act as intracellular secondary messengers for calcium mobilization and protein kinase C activation. PLCG1 is found in tissues and cell lines, whereas PLCG2 is expressed mostly in hematopoietic cell types. PLCG1 plays a crucial part of mammalian growth and development, as mice deficient in PLCG1 die soon after embryonic day 9. PLCG1 is also crucial in growth factor-dependent signal transduction by relaying information downstream through the production of the secondary messengers.