This purified ABfinity™ recombinant rabbit anti-JAK1 [pY1022/23] monoclonal antibody is specific to JAK1 [pY1022/23] and does not recognize non-phosphorylated JAK1. Based on sequence similarity, reactivity to mouse, rat, chimpanzee, rhesus monkey, bovine, canine, swine, equine, Xenopus, and zebra fish is expected. This rabbit anti-JAK1 [pY1022/23] monoclonal antibody is used in western blotting applications.
• Applications: The validated application for this rabbit anti-JAK1 [py1022/23] monoclonal antibody is western blotting.
• Host Species and Isotype: The host species and isotype of the antibody is rabbit IgG.
• Clone ID of Monoclonal Antibody (mAb): The rabbit anti-JAK1 [py1022/23] monoclonal antibody clone is 59H4L5.
• Reactivity: Reacts with human JSK1 [pY1022/23].
• Product Size: Rabbit anti-JAK1 [pY1022/23] monoclonal antibody is available in a 100 µg size.
Janus Kinase 1 (JAK1) is a 130 kDa tyrosine kinase involved in cytoplasmic signal transduction. Ligand binding to a variety of cell surface receptors (e.g. cytokine, growth factor, GPCRs) leads to an association of those receptors with JAK proteins, which are then activated via phosphorylation of tyrosine residues in the kinase activation loop. Activated JAK proteins phosphorylate and activate STAT (signal transducers and activators of transcription) proteins, which then dimerize and translocate to the nucleus. Once in the nucleus, STAT proteins bind to DNA and modify the transcription of various genes, which can lead to various responses such as cell proliferation, cell survival and differentiation.