This purified ABfinity™ recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody recognizes IRAK1. ABfinity™ antibody characteristics include:
• Validation in Western blot
• Superior lot-to-lot consistency
• Extremely high specificity and sensitivity
• Recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody
Specific for IRAK1
The interleukin-1 receptor associated kinases (IRAKs) are involved in the IL-1R/Toll-like receptor (TLR)-mediated signal transduction processes through which they regulate cellular innate immune responses (1,2). Upon stimulation, IRAK1 is partially responsible for IL1-induced upregulation of the transcription factor NF-kappa B (3). On phosphorylation, IRAK1 recruits the adapter protein PELI1 (4).Exceptional Consistency Saves You Time and Money
ABfinity™ antibodies are produced by transfection of mammalian cells with heavy and light chain antibody cDNAs. This provides you with the highest consistency between lots, eliminating the need to revalidate your assays for each lot. High Specificity Means More Reliable Data
The proprietary recombinant technology employed in the production of ABfinity™ antibodies means you are assured of the greatest degree of reliability. Staining of nonspecific proteins is virtually eliminated while very high sensitivity is achieved. Invitrogen has validated this antibody in Western blotting.High Sensitivity Lets You Detect Low Levels of Target Protein
ABfinity™ antibodies demonstrate much higher sensitivity than ordinary antibodies. Proteins expressed in low levels can be detected with high specificity allowing you to use less o f your precious samples than with ordinary antibodies. Recombinant Rabbit IgG--Use Like Any Other IgG Antibody
As with traditional IgG antibodies, gel electrophoresis of ABfinity™ antibodies produces a 150kDa band under non-reducing conditions and 50kDa and 25kDa bands under reducing conditions.
For research use only. Not intended for human or animal therapeutic or diagnostic use.Related Links:Learn more about the superior performance of ABfinity™ recombinant monoclonal antibodiesSee Invitrogen's full line of ABfinity™ recombinant monoclonal antibodiesReferences:
(1) Cao Z, Henzel WJ, Gao X. (1996). IRAK: a kinase associated with the interleukin-1 receptor. Science. 23; 271(5252):1128-31
(2) Wesche, H; Gao X, Li X, Kirschning C J, Stark G R, Cao Z (1999). IRAK-M is a novel member of the Pelle/interleukin-1 receptor-associated kinase (IRAK) family. Journal of Biological Chemistry. (United States) 274 (27): 19403–10.
(3) Chen, Bing-Chang; Wu Wen-Tung, Ho Feng-Ming, Lin Wan-Wan (2002). Inhibition of interleukin-1beta -induced NF-kappa B activation by calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase kinase occurs through Akt activation associated with interleukin-1 receptor-associated kinase phosphorylation and uncoupling of MyD88. Journal of Biological Chemistry. (United States) 277 (27): 24169–79.
(4) Jiang Z, Johnson HJ, Nie H, et al. (2003). Pellino 1 is required for interleukin-1 (IL-1)-mediated signaling through its interaction with the IL-1 receptor-associated kinase 4 (IRAK4)-IRAK-tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated factor 6 (TRAF6) complex. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 278 (13): 10952–6