The beads are available with different sizes and surface properties, This low-cost Trial Kit allows you to test the flexible Dynabeads® in your application
The very high binding affinity of the streptavidin-biotin interaction (Kd=10-15) is utilized in a vast number of applications. Over the past 15 years, Streptavidin-coupled Dynabeads® have been widely used and cited. Examples include direct/indirect capture, separation and downstream handling of nucleic acids, purification of DNA/RNA binding proteins, proteins/peptides, as well as protein interaction studies, immunoprecipitation, immunoassays, phage display, biopanning, drug screening and cell isolation. Did you know that Dynabeads® are employed on more than 25,000 routine IVD instruments worldwide?
Benefits and Features:
- Direct and fast isolation of any biotinylated molecule
- Flexible protocols with gentle and efficient liquid-phase reaction kinetics
- No need for filters, columns or centrifugations
- Manual or automated - protocols can easily be adjusted from manual to automated use on any laboratory robot that can be equipped with a magnet
- Rapid liquid-phase kinetics give efficient capture with a high signal-to-noise ratio and increased sensitivity
- High batch-to-batch reproducibility, securing consistent results in your application
The uniform and superparamagnetic Dynabeads® Steptavidin have a monolayer - not a multilayer - of recombinant streptavidin covalently coupled to their surface. This leaves the vast majority of the biotin binding sites sterically available for binding, not only of free biotin, but also for binding of biotinylated ligands/targets. Their specific and defined surface allow for efficient capture, separation and downstream handling. The streptavidin monolayer ensures negligible leakage, and the lack of excess adsorbed streptavidin ensures batch consistency.
The product holds reputable Dynal high standards with respect to reproducibility (both within and between batches), and automation ability, and drives reliability for your results.
More Product Information:
Please refer to the product descriptions for the 4 different bead-types in this trial kit: Dynabeads® M-280 Streptavidin, Dynabeads® M-270 Streptavidin, Dynabeads® MyOne™ Streptavidin C1 and Dynabeads® MyOne™ Streptavidin T1. See Product Systems at right of this page for other Dynabeads® Streptavidin products