Achieve faster ELISA results with DynaLight™ Trigger Solution when used in combination with DynaLight™ Substrate with RapidGlow™ Enhancer
, a ready-to-use chemiluminescent substrate formulation that has been optimized to achieve faster results in solution-based assays.
Features of DynaLight™ Substrate with RapidGlow™ Enhancer:
• Faster kinetics and higher signal levels than colorimetric, fluorescent, or other chemiluminescent chemistries
• Sensitive attomole detection of purified alkaline phosphatase enzyme
• Optimized formulation for both microplate and bead-based assays
• Substrate stability of over 1 year at 4°C
• Compatible with automated platforms with trigger solution/positions already in place
The DynaLight™ Substrate with RapidGlow™ Enhancer provides a robust chemiluminescent reaction when catalyzed by alkaline phosphatase. This reaction achieves maximum light emission within 2 minutes and maintains a sustained signal for hours. When combined with DynaLight™ Trigger Solution, DynaLight™ Substrate with RapidGlow™ Enhancer delivers maximum signal within seconds. The environmentally-friendly DynaLight™ Trigger Solution provides maximum signal within 1 second of addition, with a longer half-life to its ground state than other chemiluminescent Flash technologies, allowing ample time to collect data reliably.
For Research Use Only. Not for human or animal therapeutic or diagnostic use.