SYBR® Select Master Mix for CFX is a superior and cost-effective solution for your real-time PCR applications.
• Specific—minimize primer-dimer and non-specific amplification
• Reproducible and sensitive—consistent amplification across a wide dynamic range
• Bright—contains SYBR® GreenER™ dye for maximum brightness
• Carry-over contamination control—contains heat-labile UDG
• For use with the Bio-Rad CFX96™ Touch or CFX384™ Touch systems
• Standard and fast cycling parametersFormulated for Maximum Specificity
SYBR® Select Master Mix for CFX contains all the components needed for your real-time PCR reactions, except the template and primers, in a convenient 2X concentration premix. The master mix includes AmpliTaq® DNA Polymerase, UP, a highly purified DNA polymerase with a proprietary hot start mechanism that provides exceptional specificity.Obtain Reproducible Results Across a Wide Dynamic Range
SYBR® Select Master Mix for CFX is specially formulated to provide robust results from 100 ng to 0.1 pg cDNA per reaction (Figure 1) and can reliably detect a single copy of genomic DNA (Figure 2).Contains SYBR® GreenER™ Dye and Heat-labile UDG
• SYBR® GreenER™ dye is less inhibitory to PCR than SYBR® Green I dye, resulting in brighter signals
• Heat-labile uracil-DNA glycosylase (UDG) is included for worry-free carryover contamination controlView performance data
For Research Use Only. Not intended for human or animal therapeutic or diagnostic use.