This purified Rabbit anti-JNK (SAPK) [pTpY183/185] polyclonal antibody is specific to human, mouse and rat JNK1/2 [pTpY183/185]. Anti-JNK (SAPK) [pT183/pY185] polyclonal antibody recognizes the expressed product of the MAPK8 and MAPK9 genes. Rabbit anti-JNK (SAPK) [pTpY183/185] polyclonal antibody can be used in applications for Western Blotting, Immunohistochemistry, Immunocytochemistry, and Immunofluorescence.
• Applications: The validated application for Rabbit Anti-JNK (SAPK) [pTpY183/183] Polyclonal Antibody is Western Blotting.
• Host Species and Isotype: The host species of the Anti-JNK (SAPK) [pTpY183/183] antibody is rabbit.
• Aliases of Polyclonal Antibody (pAb): Also known as JNK, JNK1, PRKM8, SAPK1, JNK-46, JNK1A2, SAPK1c, and JNK21B1/2
• Reactivity: Anti-JNK antibody reacts with human and rat JNK1&2.
• Product Size: Rabbit anti-JNK (SAPK) [pTpY183/185] Polyclonal Antibody is available as a 10 mini-blot pack size.
c-Jun N-terminal Kinase (JNK) is a Stress Activated Protein Kinase/Map Kinase (SAPK/MAPK) represented by three isoforms, JNK1 (~49 kDa), JNK2 (~55 kDa), and JNK3 (~54 kDa). JNK is dually phosphorylated and therefore fully activated by MEK4 and MEK7 on threonine 183 and tyrosine 185 within the activation loop. The JNK and p38 pathways function to modulate cell-cycle, apoptotic and transcriptional responses to stress.
The anti-serum was produced against a chemically synthesized phosphopeptide derived from a region of human JNK2&3 that contains threonine 183 and tyrosine 85. This region is conserved among many species including mouse, rat, chicken, nematode, fruit fly and in JNK3.