The Prep-n-Go™ Buffer is an excellent solution designed to enable high quality direct PCR amplification of non-FTA® reference samples without the need for heat incubation, extraction or purification. Prep-n-Go™ Buffer enables increased STR profile quality with fewer intermediate steps than currently available solutions for non-FTA® reference samples.
• Minimizes the requirement for heat incubation or additional workflow steps
• Designed to provide consistent, interpretable peaks above the detection threshold, and high quality, well-balanced STR profiles
• Helps simplify automation requirements and expand throughput capabilities
• Helps maximize sample integrity and data quality
• Developed according to stringent performance standards to enable higher data reproducibility, reduced artifacts, and increased success rates with Applied Biosystems® STR direct amplification solutions
The Prep-n-Go™ Buffer has been validated for direct PCR amplification of reference samples collected with the Bode Buccal DNA Collector™ using Identifiler® Direct kit, and has been extensively field tested by several medium to high-throughput DNA databasing laboratories. To view complete validation results, please see the current Identifiler® Direct Kit User Guide
Prep-n-Go™ Buffer is available in one package size of 1,000 reactions.This packaging solution is designed to enable processing of Bode Buccal DNA Collector™ samples. An additional larger package size designed to enable processing with buccal swabs (which require a larger buffer volume) is in development for upcoming release.
If your laboratory is interested in using the Prep-n-Go™ Buffer with other AmpFLSTR® PCR Amplification Kits (e.g. the NGM™ and NGM SElect™ kits) or for direct amplification of buccal swab reference samples, please contact your HID support specialist.Please contact Life Technologies
for information about the design and ordering of Custom Sample Collection Kits.
For Research, Forensic, or Paternity Use Only. Not intended for any animal or human therapeutic or diagnostic use.