The ViiA™ 7 Real-Time PCR System combines all of the qPCR features you want in a single high performance instrument, so that you can optimize your research productivity. With a simplified workflow, intuitive software, touch-screen interface, and one-button protocols for error minimization, the ViiA™ 7 System offers exceptional reproducibility with minimal well-to-well and instrument-to-instrument variation. Full compatibility with any standard or fast-cycling 384- or 96-well plates and TaqMan® Array Micro Fluidic Cards and Reagents makes high-productivity real-time PCR accessible to any size lab.
• Proven Applied Biosystems reliability and accuracy.
• Using with TaqMan® Array Micro Fluidic Cards provides an integrated workflow and faster results.
• Easy to use – intuitive software, responsive touch-screen, automation, effortless block exchange without the need for any tools.
Ideal for performing medium- to high-throughput real-time PCR, the ViiA™ 7 System enhances your lab’s productivity.
• Quick block changes: Front access makes it easy to change thermal cycling block formats without having to move attached peripherals such as robots or computers.
• Easy touch-screen interface: Instrument touch screen provides one-touch protocols for fast and easy assay setup for a broad range of applications.
• Automation compatibility: Integrated with Applied Biosystems® Twister® II Robot, the ViiA™ 7 System allows you to maximize productivity for automated environments.
• Peace of mind: Data recovery capability for 100+ runs.
Fully Compatible with TaqMan® Array Micro Fluidic Cards, Applied Biosystems® TaqMan® Assays are the gold standard in qPCR analysis, providing high sensitivity, high specificity, and a broad dynamic range.
• TaqMan® Array-ready: Hundreds of customizable and predefined TaqMan® Array Micro Fluidic Cards are available, containing preloaded TaqMan® Gene Expression or MicroRNA Assays in an easy-to-use format. You can analyze 1–8 samples in parallel using your choice of 12–384 TaqMan® Assays.
• 384-well throughput without robotics: With TaqMan® Array Micro Fluidic Cards, there’s no need for liquid-handling robotics or complex pipetting to load; simply add your sample and master mix and run on the ViiA™ 7 System.
• Compatible with the full range of TaqMan® Assays: The ViiA™ 7 System is optimized to enable clear, clean data for all TaqMan® Assays, including MicroRNA Assays, Protein Assays, Long Non-coding RNA Assays, and Pri-miRNA Assays.
The ViiA™ 7 System features the new OptiFlex™ System, which provides enhanced fluorescence detection enabling accurate and sensitive data analysis.
• Better accuracy: High-resolution detection system for more accurate reads with TaqMan® Array Micro Fluidic Cards, 384-well plates, and 96-well plates.
• Maximum multiplexing: Six decoupled excitation and emission filter channels for the greatest number of dye combinations and maximum multiplexing capabilities.
• Flexible data collection: Multiple ramp method detection formats provide more flexibility for collecting data during a ramp stage.
• Precise quantification: Detect as small as 1.5–fold changes in target quantities in singleplex reactions.
ViiA™ 7 Software
ViiA™ 7 software drives value in a number of ways, offering:
• Intuitive interface and innovative design
• Convenient walk-away operation
• Improved data analysis
• Fully compatible with high-throughput environments
Expandable Software Architecture
Optional add-ons to upgrade features to existing software
• 21 CFR Part 11 compliance: The optional SAE module assists with Security, Auditing and Electronic signature of records for full data traceability.
• High Resolution Melt (HRM): Using the built-in MeltDoctor™ protocols and calibrations, you can spend less time optimizing the run and more time customizing your results. Define the number of variants you want to see by quickly changing analysis settings.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostics procedures.