The GeneMapper® Software v4.1 Demo will install client and server configurations on the same computer. The demo version has full functionality for 30 days from installation and can be upgraded to the full version upon purchase of GeneMapper® Software v4.1 Full.
GeneMapper® Software is a flexible genotyping software package that provides DNA sizing and quality allele calls for all Life Technologies electrophoresis-based genotyping systems. This software specializes in multiapplication functionality, including amplified fragment length polymorphism (AFLP®), loss of heterozygosity (LOH), microsatellite, and SNP genotyping analysis. GeneMapper® Software can help users increase data processing efficiency with remote auto-analysis and command line operation, and allows for multiuser, client-server deployment. The software uses Process Quality Values (PQVs) for automated identification that reduces data review time for high throughput genotyping. In addition, the security and audit features help users meet 21 CFR 11 requirements.
GeneMapper® Software new features include:
• Co-installation and autoanalysis with the 3500 series systems Data Collection v1.0 Software on Windows Vista® 32-bit Business operating system, Service Pack 1.
• Co-installation and autoanalysis with the 3130 and 3730 series systems Data Collection v3.1 Software on Microsoft Windows® XP Professional (Service Pack 2 or 3) or Vista® 32-bit Business (Service Pack 1) operating systems to save time in the analysis pipeline.
• A new Oracle® 11g database with project-related data storage ensures faster installation times and latest database support, as well as flexible archive capabilities through the utilities provided with the GeneMapper software.
• Users will be able to customize the project auto-saving frequency in the Options menu.
• Users can now define a linearity range in the analysis methods for more reproducible, higher quality sizing of larger fragments (>800bps).
• Analysis of 6-dye data generated from the Applied Biosystems 3500 and 3500xL instrument systems for higher multiplexing capabilities.
• Many user interface and feature improvements.
GeneMapper Software has not undergone specific developmental validation for human identification applications. Human identification laboratories analyzing single-source or parentage samples which choose to use GeneMapper Software for data analysis should perform their own developmental validation studies.
Several users may access the database concurrently; however, because genotype analysis is data-intensive, more than five clients simultaneously accessing the database may slow the performance of GeneMapper software.
Equipment Required – Components
Recommended Configuration: Dell® Optiplex 755 PLUS Minitower, with Core 2 Duo E8400⁄3.0GHz processor, 2GB of RAM, Non-ECC, 667MHz DDR2 2X1GB, 320GB SATA hard drive, 3.0Gb⁄s and 8MB Data Burst Cache, 16x DVD +⁄- RW IDE Combo Drive; can handle both CD and DVD, 17-inch Color Monitor (1280 x 1024 pixels or higher). Supported Operating Systems: Windows® XP Professional with Service Pack 2 or 3, Windows Vista® (32-bit Business Edition) with Service Pack 1.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.