The Applied Biosystems® GeneAmp® PCR System 9700 is specifically designed for reliable PCR. The GeneAmp® PCR System 9700 consists of a base module and one of many interchangeable sample block modules. The Dual 96-Well GeneAmp® PCR System 9700 is designed for use with 0.2 mL reaction tubes or 96-well reaction plates for high-throughput PCR, cloning, and cycle sequencing applications.
• Request a DemoKey Highlights:
• Compact design maximizes bench space
• Two 96-well sample blocks for high-throughput applications
• Interchangeable sample block modules for greater flexibility
• Graphical user interface enables simple programming
• S485 and PCMCIA communication ports for easy upgradesHigh Capacity PCR
The Dual 96-Well GeneAmp® PCR System 9700 contains two sample well blocks; each holds a maximum of 96 samples. Fully loaded, the instrument accommodates up to 192 samples per run. The systems can also be used with a single 96-well block for smaller runs. This sample block module provides increased thermal cycling capacity while maintaining a 0.2 mL format for PCR. The complete system includes the System 9700 Base Module and the Dual 96-Well Sample Block Module; however, base and sample block modules may also be purchased separately.For Research Use Only.
Not for use in diagnostic procedures.