The Applied Biosystems® GeneAmp® PCR System 9700 is specifically designed for reliable PCR. The GeneAmp® PCR System 9700 consists of a base module and one of many interchangeable sample block modules. The 0.5 mL GeneAmp® PCR System 9700 is designed for use with 0.5 mL reaction tubes for all of your large volume PCR applications.
• Request a DemoKey Highlights:
• Heated lid for oil-free operation in a 60-well, 0.5 mL format
• Interchangeable sample blocks for increased flexibility
• Graphical user interface for easy, intuitive programming
• Designed for fast thermal response and exceptional uniformity
• Small footprint maximizes bench spaceHigh Volume
Applied Biosystems designed its 60-well, 0.5 mL GeneAmp® PCR System 9700 specifically for high-sample-volume PCR applications (both DNA and RNA). The heated lid and unique GeneAmp® Thermal Isolation Frame ensure oil-free operation in the 0.5 mL format.Flexible Block
Designed with an interchangeable sample block, the 0.5 mL GeneAmp® PCR System 9700 can easily be expanded to an 0.2 mL, 96-well format. Operating modes include block mode and 0.5 mL mode. Block mode, similar to the original DNA Thermal Cycler and DNA Thermal Cycler 480, displays the sample block temperature.The 0.5 mL mode displays the calculated sample temperature. The complete system includes the System 9700 Base Module and the 60-Well Sample Block Module; however, base and sample block modules may also be purchased separately.For Research Use Only.
Not for use in diagnostic procedures.