The 96-capillary 3730xl DNA Analyzer is the Gold Standard for high throughput genetic analysis. Use this for DNA fragment analysis applications such as microsatellites, AFLP, SNP analysis, mutation detection and traditional DNA sequencing. Get the highest quality data at a low cost per sample.
• Higher optical sensitivity and advanced polymers enable you to obtain higher-quality sequencing data for less.
• Multiple automation features decrease costly human errors.
• Optimized polymers increase your productivity without compromising your results.
• Perform a wide variety of sequencing and fragment analysis applications including resequencing, microsatellite analysis, AFLP, LOH, SSCP, SNP screening and SNP validation.
Large-Scale DNA Analysis on a Small-Scale Budget
By combining advances in automation with innovative optics and proprietary reagents to increase throughput, yield high-quality data, and minimize reagent consumption, the 3730xl Analyzer provides your laboratory and production facility with faster, better, cheaper analysis.
Streamline Your Workflow
The 3730xl DNA Analyzer system is engineered for highly reliable, unattended operation of up to 48 hours (applies to modules with run times longer than 30 minutes). To minimize the need for operator intervention and decrease the risk of human error, automation features include an integrated plate stacker, internal bar code reader, and onboard polymer delivery system.
The high signal-to-noise ratio ensures you get high-quality data – even when you use low-concentration samples and reagents. Labor-saving automation features minimize hands-on time and enable you to analyze more data more efficiently.
Get the Highest-Quality Sequencing and Genotyping Data
The enhanced optical design provides a higher signal-to-noise ratio and a more uniform signal profile across the array. This design, combined with our new, advanced polymer, enables the longest read lengths of any available system, and provides enhanced color balance for streamlined genotyping sample handling. In addition, exceptional sensitivity enables higher success rates across a wide range of sample template types and concentrations.
One Instrument, Multiple Applications
With the 3730xl DNA Analyzer, you get the highest-quality data from a wide array of applications. In addition to being ideal for high-throughput sequencing, the analyzer's optimized application assays, instrument, and analysis software also provide a complete solution for genotyping and resequencing.
Integrated Data Analysis Tools Reduce Time-to-Results
The 3730xl DNA Analyzer software suite allows you to generate more meaningful data with less work. This system's labor-saving software suite includes:
• Data Collection (supplied with the instrument) – Manages your instrument setup, controls instrument operations, allows real-time data visualization, and performs diagnostics.
• Sequencing Analysis Software – Designed to base-call; assign quality values; trim, display, edit and print DNA sequencing data using the KB basecaller
• Seqscape® – Provides everything you need to perform resequencing applications such as VariantSEQr™ Resequencing System
• GeneMapper® – Enables configurable, automated allele calling; a plus for high-throughput genotyping and includes tools for SNPlex™ data analysis
New features include:
• Auto-analysis with GeneMapper® and SeqScape®
• Flexibility to use any choice in dye set option
• Tools to assist with regulatory and compliance requirements (In the United States, this assists with FDA 21CFR part 11).
• Additional optimized run modules covering more applications
• Support for fragment analysis applications on the 96-capillary array
The instrument comes with a one year limited warranty on parts and labor.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostics procedures.