The product is widely used as a solid phase in immunoassays and automated protocols where high throughput is crucial. The combination of specific antigens or antibodies and the superparamagnetic properties of the beads provide rapid reaction kinetics both in the coating process, separation and during washing of the analyte. The 1 µm MyOne™ beads have a large surface area, high capacity, efficient magnetic pull and a slow sedimentation rate during incubation.
The product holds reputable Dynal high standards with respect to reproducibility and automation ability, and drives reliability for your assays.
Benefits and Features:
- Small bead-size and high capacity, 250% increase compared to Dynabeads® M-280 Tosylactivated
- Efficient and reproducible immobilization of antibodies (or other ligands)
- Easy and reproducible handling in manufacturing
- Fast and efficient washing procedures
- High signal-to-noise ratio in the assay
- Low sedimentation rate and improved reaction kinetics compared to the M-280⁄M-270 beads
- Reproducible behavior in automation without mixing requirements
Ideally suited for immunoassays. Coupling of antibodies with optimal orientation for affinity purification of proteins and other antigens.
This specific product format is for large volume customers, available on an OEM basis. The product is also available in smaller volumes for end-users (Cat. no 655-01, 655-02 and 655-03).