The liquid-phase behavior in combination with the superparamagnetic properties of the beads provide rapid reaction kinetics both in the coating process, separation and during washing of the analyte. The 1 µm MyOne™ beads have a large surface area, high capacity, efficient magnetic pull and a slow sedimentation rate during incubation, making them perfectly suited for automated protocols where high throughput is crucial.
The product holds reputable Dynal high standards with respect to reproducibility and automation ability, and drives reliability for your assays.
Benefits and Features:
- Small bead-size and high capacity
- Efficient and reproducible immobilization of ligands
- Easy and reproducible handling in manufacturing
- Very low aggregation
- Low sedimentation rate and improved reaction kinetics compared to the M-280⁄M-270 beads
- Rapid kinetics in coating, separation and washing
- Reproducible behavior in automation without mixing requirements
Immobilization of amino-modified oligonucleotides, antibodies, proteins⁄peptides or other ligands. Low non-specific binding of nucleic acids. For capture of specific DNA⁄RNA sequences, target proteins or any other analyte.
This specific product format is for large volume customers, available on an OEM basis. The product is also available in smaller volumes for end-users (Cat. no 650.11, 650.12 and 650.13).