The 310 Genetic Analyzer is an automated single-capillary genetic analyzer designed for a wide range of sequencing and fragment analysis applications.
• Perform comparative sequencing, linkage analysis, STR analysis, SNP detection, discovery and validation, mutation detection, and many other applications.
• Eliminate gel preparation.
• Set up runs in minutes.
• Automate your workflow to minimize hands-on time and costs.
• Detect five dyes simultaneously to increase throughput.
Versatile, Affordable, Easy-to-Use, and Almost Hands-Free
The 310 Genetic Analyzer – the ideal alternative to gel-based DNA analysis for any research, clinical, forensic lab, or schools for teaching purposes – enables you to automate applications from de novo sequencing to SNP validation and linkage mapping. This versatile analyzer is so easy to use, that once it is installed and you have completed our short training course, all you have to do is load your samples, set up the Data Collection software and click the Start button.
Integrated Data Analysis Tools Reduce Time-to-Results
The 310 Genetic Analyzer software suite allows you to generate more meaningful data with less work.
The software suite includes (for U.S. customers, this suite also includes tools that assist with FDA 21CFRpart 11 compliance requirements):
• Data Collection Software (supplied with the instrument) – Manages your instrument setup, controls instrument operations, allows real-time data visualization, and performs diagnostics. Features include auto-analysis with Sequencing Analysis Software, flexibility to use any choice in dye set option, and optimized sequencing run modules that enable you to perform many different applications.
• Sequencing Analysis Software – Performs basecalling; assigns quality values; trims, displays, edits, and prints DNA sequencing data using the KB™ basecaller software.
• Seqscape® Software – A software program specifically designed to support re-sequencing projects data analysis.
• GeneMapper® Software – Enables configurable, automated allele calling. The closely related GeneMapper®ID Software is specifically designed for human-identity applications.
• MicroSeq® Software – Enables you to compare the sequence of an unidentified bacteria or fungi to a validated library for positive identification and taxonomic classification.
Extensive, Experienced Support
Solutions offered to you by the 310 Genetic Analyzer extend beyond just technologies and chemistry. We also have the industry's most experienced and knowledgeable team of support specialists to help you get the most out of your instruments, reagents, and research.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostics procedures.