The product is widely used as a solid phase in immunoassays and automated protocols where high throughput is crucial. The combination of specific antigens or antibodies and the superparamagnetic properties of the beads provide rapid reaction kinetics both in the coating process, separation and during washing of the analyte.
The product holds reputable Dynal high standards with respect to reproducibility and automation ability, and drives reliability for your assays.
Benefits and Features:
- Efficient and reproducible immobilization of antibodies (or other ligands)
- Easy and reproducible handling in manufacturing
- Rapid kinetics in coating, separation and washing
- Reproducible behavior in automation without mixing requirements, with fast and efficient washing procedures
- High signal-to-noise ratio in the assay
Ideally suited for immunoassays. Coupling of antibodies with optimal orientation for affinity purification of proteins and other antigens.
This specific product format is for large volume customers, available on an OEM basis. The product is also available in smaller volumes for end-users (Cat. No 142-03 and 142-04).