The SuperScript® Choice System is designed for synthesis of double-stranded cDNA from a purified mRNA population. Advantages of the SuperScript® Choice system include:
- The advanced capabilities of SuperScript® II RT resulting in greater cDNA yields and increased full-length cDNAs (1,3)
- Choice of primers for first-strand synthesis (2)
- One-tube format improving cDNA yield (4,5)
- cDNA is size-fractionated using an efficient and convenient pre-packed column
- One reaction converts up to 5 µg of mRNA into size-fractionated, EcoR I-adapted cDNA, ready for ligation into any EcoR I-digested vector
Performance and Quality Testing: Yields of the first- and secondstrand cDNA synthesis reactions and percentage of full-length double-stranded cDNA are assessed using the control RNA.