Just couple your Ab to the beads, and move on to immunoprecipitation (IP), co-immunoprecipitation (Co-IP) of protein or protein-nucleic acid complexes, immunoassay, or any related assay and application. Captured proteins and protein complexes are easily separated, washed, and eluted using the magnetic separation properties of the Dynabeads®. And the bound Ab's will not contaminate your final eluate.
Benefits and Features:
- Highly efficient covalent binding of Ab to Dynabeads®
- Works for most common Ab species
- Compatible with preservatives such as BSA and NaN3
- Avoid Ab contamination in the final eluate
- All buffers included in the kit
- Easy to use protocol
- Minimal hands-on time
This kit contains Dynabeads® (epoxy surface groups) and buffers optimized for highly efficient Ab-coupling to the beads. Other proteins, such as lectins and enzymes, may also be coupled, as determined by the stability and functionality of the protein/ligand at hand. The beads exhibit ultra-low background binding, hence there's no need for blocking the bead surface prior to use.