Lipofectamine® RNAiMAX Transfection Reagent provides the highest transfection efficiencies on the widest variety of cell types for siRNA-mediated gene knockdown experiments. Lipofectamine® RNAiMAX is a proprietary RNAi-specific cationic lipid formulation designed specifically for the delivery of siRNA and miRNA into all cell types.With Lipofectamine® RNAiMAX Transfection Reagent you will get:
• Superior transfection efficiency requiring lower RNAi concentrations leading to more effective gene knockdown with minimal non-specific effects
• Easy optimization due to minimal cytotoxicity across a 10-fold concentration range of transfection reagent
• Superior transfection efficiency for miRNA antagonist and mimics
• Compatibility with a broad range of cell types providing the most versatile approach to all of your gene silencing experiments
• Simple and rapid protocol for consistent and reproducible resultsHigh Knockdown in a Wide Range of Cells
Lipofectamine® RNAiMAX Transfection Reagent transfects a wide range of cell types (Figure 1). For gene silencing, Lipofectamine® RNAiMAX Transfection Reagent's high-efficiency transfections leads to the high levels of gene knockdown needed to achieve convincing results.Simple, High-Throughput Ready Transfections
Simply mix Lipofectamine® RNAiMAX Transfection Reagent with siRNA, add to your cells, incubate, and measure gene knockdown. The simplicity and speed combined with high transfection efficiency make Lipofectamine® RNAiMAX Transfection Reagent ideal for high-throughput siRNA transfections. Transfection conditions can be easily established for automated or robotic systems used in such applications.
Find an optimized Lipofectamine® RNAiMAX transfection protocol
for your cell line.
For Research Use Only. Not intended for any animal or human therapeutic or diagnostic use.