- Ideal for magnetic isolation in closed, sterile blood bags.
- Scalable volumes: 50 to 330 ml in static separations and >10 L in continuous flow separations following T-cell expansion protocols.
- Residual beads that might escape initial magnetic capture are retained on a secondary magnet.
- Positive isolation of CD3+ T-cells for subsequent stimulation/expansion with Dynabeads® CD3/CD28 CTS™, and for removal of Dynabeads® CD3/CD28 CTS™ following T-cell expansion.
- Depletion of unwanted cell types using Dynabeads® ClinExVivo™ Sheep anti-Mouse IgG or Dynabeads® ClinExVivo™ Epoxy (e.g. depletion of monocytes after phagocytosis of Dynabeads® ClinExVivo™ Epoxy).
The DynaMag™ CTS™ magnet is intended for use with the Dynabeads® CTS™ and Dynabeads® ClinExVivo™ product portfolio in clinical research:
- Dynabeads® CD3/CD28 CTS™ (Cat. No. 40203D)
- Dynabeads® ClinExVivo™ Sheep anti-Mouse IgG (Cat. No. 42201)
- Dynabeads® ClinExVivo™ Epoxy (Cat. No. 40201D)