Platinum® Quantitative PCR SuperMix-UDG is a ready-to-use mixture for high-specificity, real-time quantitative DNA amplification, containing UDG to prevent carryover contamination (1,2). The system is optimized to provide superior performance with either LUX™ Fluorogenic Primers or probe-based detection systems.
Platinum® Quantitative PCR SuperMix-UDG:
- Is highly sensitive and specific
- Allows room temperature reaction assembly (3)
- Is easy to use-just add template and fluorogenic primers or probes for detection
- Includes a vial of 50 mM MgCl2 to accommodate a variety of primer/template PCR systems
- Is compatible with most real-time instruments
Real-time quantitative amplification of DNA from complex genomic, viral, and plasmid templates, RT-PCR, and fluorometric SNP (Single Nucleotide Polymorphism) detection.