Negative isolation of CD4+ T cells, followed by positive isolation of CD25+ regulatory T cells. First, an antibody mix is added to the sample and the Ab will bind the non-CD4+ T cells. Mouse Depletion Dynabeads® are then added and will bind to the Ab-cell complex during a short incubation. Bead-bound cells are separated on a magnet and discarded. The remaining untouched mouse CD4+ T-cells are then labeled with FlowComp™ CD25 Antibody and positively isolated using FlowComp™ Dynabeads®. A short incubation with FlowComp™ Release Buffer then releases the isolated mouse regulatory T-cells from the Dynabeads®. The isolation method is easy to use and to scale up.
- High purity of CD4+CD25+Foxp3+ Treg cells.
- No risk of your results being affected by the isolation method
- Gentle tube-based method - no columns needed
- High purity, recovery, and viability
- High CD25+Foxp3+ expression.
- Bead-free cells - compatible with flow cytometry analysis
- Treg cells are readily expanded and retain their functional suppressive capacity.
spleen or lymp node cells