- Isolate bead- and antibody-free human CD4+ CD25+ Foxp3+ Treg cells
- Treg cells can be expanded with Dynabeads® CD3/CD28 Treg Expander and remain
- Treg cells can be used in any downstream applications (e.g., suppression assays)
The isolation procedure includes the following steps:
- Negative isolation of untouched human CD4+ T-cells from PBMC.
- Positive isolation of CD25+ T-cells from the untouched CD4+ T-cell subset.
- Removal of beads from the CD4+CD25+ Treg cells with DETACHaBEAD®.
Starting sample: PBMC