- Binding of immunoglobulins (Ig)
- Protein purification
- Sandwich immunoassays
- Co-Immunoprecipitation (Co-IP)
- Isolation of micro-organisms
- Cell-depletion, negative and positive isolation (following negative isolation, cells are compatible with flow cytometry)
- Flexible product for a variety of applications
- Fast procedures and high recovery
- Convenient and simple to use
- No columns or centrifugation steps required
- Physical capture on mobile magnetic beads
- Rapid and gentle magnetic handling procedures
- No antibodies or peptides trapped during elution
Perfect for automation:
Dynabeads® are ideal for automation because their size, shape and binding capacity are extremely uniform both within each batch as well as between batches. Magnetic handling procedures and magnets have been developed for efficient, extremely high-throughput fractionation of protein samples.
Dynabeads® are uniform and spherical, monodisperse, non-porous superparamagnetic beads that are available with many different surface coatings. They are highly mobile in solution enabling the capture surface to freely and continuously interact with the entire sample volume. After the initial capture, the superparamagnetic beads are pulled to the tube walls by transferring the tube to a rack containing a strong magnetic field (see Dynal Magnets). Strong magnetic fields quickly pull the Dynabeads® to the tube wall, allowing for easy and complete removal of the supernatant by pipette. Washing steps are performed similarly.