The kit supplies you with everything you need for DSB-X™ biotinylation of your antibodies and subsequent isolation of your cell type of interest. This technology has been successfully used to isolate a number of cell subsets including human and mouse T cells, B cells, NK cells, monocytes, and endothelial cells.
- Combine with your antibody of choice to isolate any cell type
- No risk of your results being affected by the isolation method
- Gentle tube-based method - no columns needed
- High purity, recovery and viability
- Bead-free cells - compatible with flow cytometry analysis or for direct use in any cell-based assay
Whole blood, PBMC/MNC, single cell suspensions from lymph nodes, spleen or other tissues.
The kit will process 2 x 109 mononuclear cells (MNC). Please note that the choice of antibody clone is of key importance for successful isolation (see package insert for technical recommendations).
Supplied at 15 mg beads per ml in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.4, containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin (BSA) and 0.02% sodium azide.