- Reduce your protocol time to 30 minutes.
- Significantly reduce background caused by non-specific binding
- Keep your protein complexes intact.There's no physical stress on your precious proteins.
Dynabeads® Protein A is widely used for small scale IgG purification and Ab labeling, immunoprecipitation (IP), chromatin immunoprecipitation (ChIP) and protein isolations. Magnetic separation technology is fast and gentle, causing minimal physical stress to your target proteins. This permits the isolation and concentration of labile composites that might otherwise dissociate or be damaged by proteases during long incubation times. Native protein conformation and intact, large protein complexes will be preserved.
Dynabeads® with protein A coupled to their surface allow for isolation of most mammalian immunoglobulins (Ig). See the binding strengths table in Images and Data below to see the binding strengths for different species and subclasses. The amount of Ig captured is dependent on the concentration of Ig in the starting sample and the type and source of the Ig.
The product holds reputable Dynal high standards with respect to reproducibility and automation ability, and drives reliability for your assays.
Benefits and Features:
- No columns, centrifugations, or time-consuming pre-treatment of your samples
- Perfect for small-scale IgG purification and immunoprecipitation
- Easy handling and simple, short protocol
- Gentle, minimal physical stress on precious proteins
- The recombinant protein A on the beads contains no albumin binding sites, thus avoiding co-purification of contaminating proteins
Small scale IgG purification, immunoprecipitation (IP), chromatin immunoprecipitation (ChIP) and protein isolations.
The amount of Ig captured is dependent on the concentration of Ig in the starting sample. 100 µl Dynabeads Protein A will isolate approximately 25-30 µg human IgG from a sample containing 20 - 200 µg IgG /ml. Predominant Fc binding allows optimal Ig orientation.
Starting sample can be saliva, plasma, ascites, serum and tissue culture or hybridoma supernatants.
Dynabeads® Protein A and Protein G are also available on an OEM basis.