- Reduce your protocol time to <30 minutes.
- Decrease or even eliminate background caused by non-specific binding - Easy removal of all supernatant after incubation and washing, with no risk of sample loss
- Minimize antibody usage and maximise target protein recovery - Rapid binding kinetics and high capacity
- Keep your protein complexes intact - Gentle magnetic separation and rapid binding kinetics avoid physical stress on your precious proteins
- Improve reproducibility - Consistent high performance of the Dynabeads®
- Increase confidence in results - Optimised and reproducible buffer compositions
Dynabeads® Protein G is widely used for immunoprecipitation (IP), chromatin immunoprecipitation (ChIP), small scale antibody purification and other protein isolations.
The magnetic separation technology is fast and gentle, with no centrifugation, rapid binding kinetics and short protocol time. Hence your precious target proteins will experience minimal physical stress. This permits the isolation and concentration of labile complexes that might otherwise dissociate or be damaged by proteases during long incubation times. Native protein conformation and intact, large protein complexes will be preserved.
Benefits and Features:
- Superior signal-to-noise properties
- Highly reproducible results
- No columns, centrifugations, or time-consuming pre-treatment of your samples
- Gentle, minimal physical stress on precious proteins
- Easy handling and simple, short protocol.
The product holds reputable Dynal high standards with respect to reproducibility and automation ability, and drives reliability for your assays.
Approx. 250 µg hIgG per ml (30 mg) Dynabeads®
Dynabeads® Protein G can be used with most antibodies (Ab). (See table for 'Binding strength' in the Images and Data section below for specific affinities of Ab from different species and subclasses). The amount of Ab captured is dependent on the Ab concentration in the starting sample and the type and source of the Ab.
Typically cell lysate, plasma, serum, tissue culture, hybridoma supernatants or similar.
Dynabeads® Protein G and Dynabeads® Protein A are also available separately separately (without buffers), both as research products for end-users and in larger volumes for OEM supply.