- Reduce your protocol time to <30 minutes.
- Decrease or even eliminate background caused by non-specific binding
Easily remove of all supernatant after incubation and washing, with no risk of sample loss
- Minimize antibody usage and maximise target protein recovery
Rapid binding kinetics and high capacity
- Keep your protein complexes intact
Gentle magnetic separation and rapid binding kinetics avoid physical stress on your precious proteins
- Improve reproducibility -
Consistent high performance of the Dynabeads®
- Increase confidence in results -
Optimised and reproducible buffer compositions
Dynabeads® Protein A is widely used for
- immunoprecipitation (IP),
- chromatin immunoprecipitation (ChIP),
- small scale antibody purification and other protein isolations.
Benefits and Features:
- Superior signal-to-noise properties
- Highly reproducible results
- No columns, centrifugations, or time-consuming pre-treatment of your samples
- Gentle, minimal physical stress on precious proteins
- Easy handling and simple, short protocol.
Approx. 250 µg hIgG per ml (30 mg) Dynabeads® Dynabeads® Protein A can be used with most antibodies (Ab). (See table for Binding Strength in the Images and Data section below for specific affinities of Ab from different species and subclasses). The amount of Ab captured is dependent on the Ab concentration in the starting sample and the type and source of the Ab.
Typically cell lysate, plasma, serum, tissue culture, hybridoma supernatants or similar.
Dynabeads® Protein A and Dynabeads® Protein G are also available separately separately (without buffers), both as research products for end-users and in larger volumes for OEM supply.