- Reduce your protocol time to 30 minutes.
- Significantly reduce background caused by non-specific binding
- Keep your protein complexes intact.There's no physical stress on your precious proteins.
table in Images and Data below to see the binding strengths for different species and subclasses. The amount of Ig captured is dependent on the concentration of Ig in the starting sample and the type and source of the Ig. The product holds reputable Dynal high standards with respect to reproducibility and automation ability, and drives reliability for your assays.
Benefits and Features:
- No columns, centrifugations, or time-consuming pre-treatment of your samples
- Perfect for small-scale IgG purification and immunoprecipitation
- Easy handling and simple, short protocol
- Gentle, minimal physical stress on precious proteins
- The recombinant protein G on the beads contains no albumin binding sites, thus avoiding co-purification of contaminating proteins
Small scale IgG purification, immunoprecipitation (IP), chromatin immunoprecipitation (ChIP) and protein isolations.
The amount of Ig captured is dependent on the concentration of Ig in the starting sample. 100 µl Dynabeads Protein G will isolate approximately 25- 30 µg human IgG from a sample containing 20- 200 µg IgG /ml. Predominant Fc binding allows optimal Ig orientation Starting samples:
Starting sample can be saliva, plasma, ascites, serum and tissue culture or hybridoma supernatants.
Dynabeads® Protein A and Protein G are also available on an OEM basis.