• Applications: Validated applications for Mouse Anti-CD34 Monoclonal Antibody are western blotting, flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry, and immunofluorescence.
• Host Species and Isotype: The host species and isotype of the CD34 monoclonal antibody is mouse IgG1.
• Reactivity: Detects human CD34.
• Clone ID of Monoclonal Antibody (mAb): The CD34 monoclonal antibody clone is BI-3C5.
• Product Size: Mouse Anti-CD34 Monoclonal Antibody is available in a 100 µg pack size.
CD34 is a single chain transmembrane glycoprotein with a MW of 105-120 kD. It is useful in the identification and enrichment of hematopoietic precursor cells, and the characterization of leukemias.
The following reactivities have been reported:
|Acute myeloid leukemia (AML, M1, M2)||Positive|
|Common acute lymphoblastic leukemia (C-ALL)||Positive|
|Myeloblastic and lymphoblastic crises of chronic granulocytic leukemia (CGL)||Positive|
|Null lymphoblastic leukemia (Null ALL)||Positive|
|B cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (B-ALL)||Negative|
|Chronic myeloid leukemia (CLL)||Negative|
|Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLM)||Negative|
|T cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (T-ALL)||Negative|